Lodge Your Tax Returns With Us

Get Your Deductions Right With Us

Personal Income Tax

 Home / Pages / Personal

We cater to individual situations like starting out, working, studying and student debt, people with disability, investing and coming to australia.

We assist and advice the individual with the following activities:

  • Lodge your tax return
  • Find your lost super
  • Get a tax file number
  • Tell you the progress of return
  • Assist you with paying your tax
  • Assist you with Form filling & declarations

We provide a range of advice and guidance in relation to tax planning. We calulate tax and help individual tax payers comply with their tax obligations.

We act as your personal tax advisor.

You pay income tax during the year as you earn the income which is called 'pay as you go' (PAYG).The amount of income tax and the tax rate you pay depends on how much you earn.The more you earn, the higher your rate of tax.

You pay income tax on assessable income you receive and when completing your annual tax return, you're entitled to claim deductions for some expenses that are directly related to earning your income.

We will calculate your employment income, payments and benefits on your tax return, including salary and wages, allowances and other employment income, lump sum payments, reportable fringe benefits and reportable super contributions.

We help you calulate your taxable income,We help you claim offsets in your tax return. We assist you claim deductions for the expenses that are directly related to earning your income. We subtract these allowable deductions from your total income and calulate your taxable income – you only pay tax on your taxable income.

Most people need to lodge a tax return each year. If you had tax taken from any payment you received, you almost certainly need to lodge a tax return.If you don't need to lodge a tax return, you can complete a non-lodgment advice.

To prepare your tax return We'll need various documents - such as payment summaries and financial records – and your tax file number.

We will prepare your tax return and lodge your tax return on behalf of you. Once we've lodged your tax return, we'll tell you whether you're entitled to a refund or have to pay a tax debt.

Copyright © 2014 l Tax House